ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
GRID-CONNECTED PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) SYSTEMS DESIGN-ENGINEER
Role: Working as supervisor to oversee the design and installation of Solar PV for Petropower to be based at branch office/project site or any other location as required.
- Reporting to Project Manager / Division Manager
- Working as PIC for all the task and operation related to the Solar PV and electrical connection design, procurement advise, construction & commissioning focal point.
Candidates must be able to read, understand and converse comfortably in English. It is preferred that the participants already have knowledge and skills in:
- electricity, electrical terms and common formulae;
- working knowledge of tools and meters used in the installation and maintenance of electrical systems; and
- basic customer education and service practices.
- some knowledge of safe work practices;
- mathematics for solving standard problems; and
- reading for comprehending technical subject matter.
Qualification & Experiences :
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Engineering Technology or equivalent.
- Working experiences 2-3 years which exposures to solar project and electrical installation.
- Attended and certified by SEDA for GRID-CONNECTED PHOTOVOLTAIC (PV) SYSTEMS DESIGN
- Good knowledge in project planning and resources management.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawing & prepare work procedures.
- Hands-on for fronting or leading direct workers, sub-contractor and interfaces with Client
- Knowledge in code of practices, standard, and HSE requirement.
- Windows software literate and able to produce technical report.